Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Channel Authorization

I got rid of it and then got Direct TV again. But my old Direct TV account to attached to any channel I try to auth like TCM . or AMC  any suggestions?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Channel Authorization

@Bjcunn 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Within each channel, there should be a settings options that will allow you to sign out of your current account. Once you are signed out of your old account, you will be able to sign in with your current credentials.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks, and yes therer is but I think it is an PC/Google ( saved info ) that is not allowing me to use a new account. I got rid of Direct tv but got a new account is an issue. I had the same issue with one of my PCs

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to AT&T TV NOW (DirecTV) to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform is developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. 

You can reach them here: https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos