Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fred8615
Level 7

Changing Curiosity Stream HD annual to 4K annual

I'm trying to change my Curiosity Stream subscription to the 4K annual plan from my current HD only annual plan. I tried with my Roku Ultra, but while there is a change subscription option, when I select the 4K annual plan it tells me I need to go to the Roku website and change it through my account there. But the only option there is to cancel the subscription. My subscription just renewed in December, so does that mean even if I cancel it, I can't get the 4K option until it runs out at the end of the year?

I also tried the CS website, but because I get my subscription through Roku, there're no options there.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
fred8615
Level 7

Re: Changing Curiosity Stream HD annual to 4K annual

If anyone cares, I did solve the problem. I canceled my HD subscription Tuesday, and on Wednesday tried changing my plan through the app again. And it worked! I even got a refund today for the unused portion of my HD subscription.

0 Kudos