Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobby81
Level 7

Change the channel

i have the Roku Express is their a way to get to the lower channel when you go onto the guide

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AvsGunnar
Level 10

Re: Question

A little unclear.  What exactly are you trying to do or want to do?

0 Kudos
Bobby81
Level 7

when you get on roku and go to the channel guide is their a way to get to like channel 5 because when i get on it's in the 400's

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 15

@Bobby81 wrote:

when you get on roku and go to the channel guide is their a way to get to like channel 5 because when i get on it's in the 400's

So, just to be clear, you're talking about the Roku Channel app on your Roku device? Because there are many many apps that have channel guides. Knowing the app you're talking about will help.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Level 10

As @DBDukes is indicating, many of the Channels(apps) have their own Live TV.  This is not over-the-air channels per-se (antenna tv/local channels).  So for the Roku Channel, their Live TV starts at channel 115 and ends at 1190.

When you are in Roku Channel Live TV and are watching a show, just press the Left Arrow button on your remote and that will show you the channel guide where you can navigate to other Live TV channels.

Each Channel(app) that offers Live TV may have a different button to access the guide.  Not standard across the different free Channels.  Also the channel numbers of Live TV channels may be completely different and offer different content.

0 Kudos