Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Change in NBC NEWS APP

My 1st time posting here, so hope it meets criteria. 

Last week the NBC News App was changed significantly. I don’t know if it’s a Roku issue or NBC issue. When I would watch Morning Joe e.g. each segment was labeled as to the day it aired, so you could tell if it was something from that day, or the day before. That’s pretty significant and don’t understand why they would leave off that important information. 

Thank you for any help or direction in this matter.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Change in NBC NEWS APP

@Imrosed wrote:

My 1st time posting here, so hope it meets criteria. 

Last week the NBC News App was changed significantly. I don’t know if it’s a Roku issue or NBC issue. When I would watch Morning Joe e.g. each segment was labeled as to the day it aired, so you could tell if it was something from that day, or the day before. That’s pretty significant and don’t understand why they would leave off that important information. 

Thank you for any help or direction in this matter.

It's NBC's app.  They made the change.  Roku has no more control over this than your tekevision does.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos