Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RavenLenore
Level 7

Change from one Hulu account to new Hulu account

I am trying to change the Hulu account that I originally setup on my Roku Express and I did a factory reset (and not choosing Hulu as one of the channels that I currently subscribe to) but when I pushed the Hulu button on the remote it automatically brought up the account previously entered...Is there anyway to remove that account (it’s my sister’s and I want to add my own)?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Change from one Hulu account to new Hulu account

Caveat: I've never needed to do this, so I'm just speculating, but it seems like this should work....

In Hulu, go to menu at top of screen and click on the last icon on the right.
Scroll down and Log out.
Log back in, logging into your desired account.
Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos
KDorney
Level 7

Re: Change from one Hulu account to new Hulu account

This is what I did. Go into Hulu on Roku> then arrow over to the account which are initials in a circle. Click that and will give you option to log out of that Hulu account. Tap yes that you are sure. You will be able to sign in with the account you prefer to use. 

0 Kudos