Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Desmond

Challenge Double Agents

The Roku channel has a big error in it.
Under Recommended for You I see a square for The Challenge Double Agents which is an MTV reality competition show.  Clicking on the square to watch the show I go under See All Episodes.
i see the titles for the shows which say Champs vs. Pros NOT Double Agent.  That isn't the only thing wrong. I clicked on one show at random, in this case Challenge: Xavier de la Rue . I see an episode from a totally different show or adventure sports athletes?  What is going on?  It has been this way for at least a year.  Thought it would be fixed in a Roku update, but it doesn't look like you even know about it.  
Do you carry the MTV Challenge series or even the Double cross episodes?

Please let me know.

Desmond D.

5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Challenge Double Agents

@Desmond

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tyanak

I have since tried to watch The Challenge - Champs vs Pros and I come up with the same issue. The episodes seem to be some other show with similar titles but not of the MTV show. I have tried all episodes and still come up with some adventure skiing/biking show which is not the correct episodes to be under MTV’s “The Challenge”.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tyanak,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

Which streaming channels are you experiencing this issue on? Does this happen on all movies/shows or just specific titles? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue?

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
slowhiker

This still appears to be an issue. I have a Roku tv and when search the Free TV for the The Challenge I get a picture of MTV's Spies, Lies and Allies season. When I review the Episode it has some for Champs vs. Pros.  and other show also called The Challenge that isn't related to MTV.  When I click on the episodes for MTV's Champ vs. Pros. I get the other show called The Challenge. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @slowhiker,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We would recommend trying to perform a manual update on your Roku device to see if you are still experiencing the issue you are reporting.
Instructions to manually update your software:
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Select System
3. Select System update
4. Select Check now
For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: How to update the software on your Roku TV™ or Roku® streaming player | Roku 
If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team to further assist you in this problem. 

Keep us posted with what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos