Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SharpAct

Re: CBS all access isnt working.....

Jump to solution

I have an Element Roku tv and this channel doesn't have the option to remove the channel. I find that odd! There is a "manage subscription" option in its place. When going there it only gives the option to cancel subscription or leave unchanged, exit. What do you suggest now? Channel is NOT loading as mentioned by prior person. Not a good experience seeing as I'm a new subscriber. 

0 Kudos
DJSKI1188
Reel Rookie

Re: CBS Channel

Jump to solution

I paid for a year subscription to cbs all access that doesn't expire til August 2020.  Therefore, I will be contacting cbs all access by phone tomorrow if it has not corrected itself by then.  I created a new trial sub on Prime video as well to finish watching "Tell Me A Story" then cancelled the trial.

0 Kudos
Calalily

Re: Cbs all access issue still!!

Jump to solution

It must be a CBS All Access issue, not a Roku issue. It will not load on Roku or Firestick.

Finallygot a message on both platforms that they are experiencing "technical difficulties".

Edit: All Access app also won't load on Android, so this is definitely a CBS All Access problem!

0 Kudos
Megan1

Jump to solution

Exactly the same here. The reinstall “fix” is no fix. Works fine on the computer.

0 Kudos
Mkadlo

Jump to solution

The only Thing that worked for me was to launch the Roku remote app on my iPhone and launch CBS all access from the Roku remote app on my iPhone and it works. The key is you have to use the Roku app to launch it from your iPhone to your TV

0 Kudos
jib

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, "Remove channel" is not an option when selecting the CBS All Access tile.  There is an option to "cancel subscription", but that seems a bit complicated, being as how, I would need to go through the whole signing up again.  Any better ideas?

0 Kudos
Mkadlo

Re: Cbs all access issue

Jump to solution

The only Thing that worked for me was to launch the Roku remote app on my iPhone and launch CBS all access from the Roku remote app on my iPhone and it works. The key is you have to use the Roku app to launch it from your iPhone to your TV

0 Kudos
Mkadlo

Jump to solution

This doesn’t work. The only Thing that worked for me was to launch the Roku remote app on my iPhone and launch CBS all access from the Roku remote app on my iPhone and it works. The key is you have to use the Roku app to launch it from your iPhone to your TV

0 Kudos
Buder

Re: CBS all access won’t load

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the same thing, just started yesterday. I was able to get it to play using my Roku phone app but an error pops up about a minute into anything I try to watch. I can see and hear the program still playing behind the error overlay so the error itself is an error. 

I did the "remove app" then "system restart" then "reinstall app" method recommended in a different thread and that did nothing. 

I am upset. This leaves me in the ridiculous position of having to cast from my phone to watch TV on a Roku that is only two months old. It's absurd. CBS ALL ACCESS is one of my go-to apps and I need it to work.

optikhog
Roku Guru

Re: CBS all access won’t load

Jump to solution

Since CBS makes and maintains this channel, have any of you reached out to them for help?

https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/submitcase2?template=template_aa17&referer=cbs.com/aa&categories=...

I also note that if I click on the Twitter button, their feed indicates that they were experiencing issues during the timeframe of the posts here stating it wasn't working:

https://twitter.com/cbsaahelp

0 Kudos