Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MCAp6
Reel Rookie

Re: CBS Channel

Jump to solution

Hi...on home screen on Roku.

0 Kudos
Bricks

Re: CBS all access isnt working.....

Jump to solution

CBS says to contact roku

0 Kudos
Bhines
Reel Rookie

Re: Cbs all access issue still!!

Jump to solution

The issue between cbs all access and Roku was in November. As of February  10,2020- when I click on CBS all access, it looks like it’s buffering then sends me back to the page with all my channels. I uninstalled and turned my tv off and then back on, reinstalled CBS all access, and much to my dismay it still is not working 

ChrisAcct

Jump to solution

When I press the * it doesn't have a choice to remove the channel.

0 Kudos
DJSKI1188
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the exact same issue and I tried it on my Roku box, computer and phone app - all down.  CBS AA was working about 45 minutes ago because I was streaming a show and then when the show ended, it didn't start up the next episode.  Tried multiple times to restart CBS AA and it is currently down.  Hopefully, it gets fixed soon.

0 Kudos
CGM74
Reel Rookie

Re: CBS Channel

Jump to solution

I’m having this problem too.  The only way to remove the channel was to cancel the subscription.  Then it let me remove it.  I restarted, and reinstalled the app.  SAME PROBLEM.  Since my sub was cancelled I had to start a new sub on Amazon just so I could watch Star Trek. 

0 Kudos
Mpettis

CBS all access won’t load

Jump to solution

I was just on the cbs all access app earlier today now it won’t load. Just sits there and spins. Then sends me back to home screen

0 Kudos
crowe8782

Jump to solution

This information would be wonderful if I was offered the option to remove the channel. The other apps in my tcl Roku tv have ‘remove channel’ as the third option down from the top. My cbs app doesn’t even display this as a viable option when I press *. 

So now what??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It is not working for me either

0 Kudos
sgk1945

Re: CBS all access won’t load

Jump to solution

Same Problem here.  Amazon Prime loads it OK.