Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caution on kids shows on Roku Channel

Parents, please beware about the kids shows on the Roku Channel.  This evening my daughter was watching a show found in the kids section, clearly noted as Rated G, and within the first few minutes of the show the character says "What the f*** is this?"  Call me whatever you will, but it is unacceptable to have that kind of language in a show 1) listed in the kids section 2) marked rated G and 3) with no apparent method available to report this inappropriate content to Roku.  Be aware!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Caution on kids shows on Roku Channel

Can you provide the name of the content (movie/show/episode) so it can be reported ?

0 Kudos
userpr

On the Kids and family roku channel there's a Roblox streamer called Fgteev that uses bad language with the what the **** always in his mouth that has my 6 year old with that language a think it is unacceptable especially when the channel is just for kids I don't use that language now I have a kid that do

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@userpr

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to look into further.

In the meantime, can you please provide a specific title and timeframe in which you see this content issue?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos