Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qreyes
Level 8

Captcha Keeps Asking if I'm Not a Robot Over and Over Error

Jump to solution

I go to my.roku.com/account/add and try to add a channel by code. But the Captcha keeps reloading and doesn't let me move on to the next page. I check the box the says "I'm not a Robot" and it turns green. Everything is fine. Then I hit Submit to Add Channel and it reloads the same page asking if "Im not a Robot". It keeps doing that over and over again and doesn't let me move on to the next page. I've cleared my cache, used different browsers (I've tried using chrome, safari, brave, opera and firefox both regular and incognito.) I have tried it from my phone, and I have also tried it from different internet connections. I've tried it from different wifis. I've also tried it from mac computer and I have tried it from Windows. I don't know what else to do to resolve this. Roku doesn't seem to have a technical support that understands the issue, let alone resolve it - or at the very least reply.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Captcha Keeps Asking if I'm Not a Robot Over and Over Error

Jump to solution

@qreyes

Thanks for the follow up.

We are currently unable to reproduce the issue you are experiencing when adding other channel codes, and it would appear the issue lies with that specific channel and their code. 

For more information about that channel's functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. In addition, please be aware that Roku does not review or provide support for non-certified channels as stated in our Support page here: How do I add a non-certified channel to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@qreyes

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What channel are you trying to add and what channel code are you using?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@qreyes- The only things that come to my mind are:

• If you are using an ad blocker in your browser, try turning it off and reloading the Roku website.  Sometimes they block more than they are supposed to.
  • Try a different web browser.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
qreyes
Level 8

Jump to solution

@makaiguy @RokuDanny-R  I am trying to add the following channel by code: TXVXDDD (it's called Alcanza)

I go to the page http://my.roku.com/accounts/add and enter the code. I click on the Captcha box to confirm I am not a robot. Everything seems to work and I click "Add Channel" at the bottom. The Captcha then reloads and asks me if I am not a robot once again. I click the box again and it seems to work because it gets a green checkmark. I click "Add Channel" again. Then the Captcha refreshes again and asks me yet again if I'm not a Robot - and this goes on over and over again.

I have tried to add a channel and find the Captcha issue using both Mac and Windows computers. I have tried it with the browsers Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox and Brave and have tried with all of them regular and also have tried each one Incognito. I have also tried it with my phones (both an iPhone 12 and an Android) still same Captcha issue. I have gone as far as trying it from different locations and wifis. I have gone to different people's homes and used their wifi and same Captcha issue. I have also have had family members trying to add the channel in Florida, New York, California and Texas. Different locations, wifi and internet connections and different browsers. No one can get past the Captcha loading and reloading over and over again. Please, do not send me a link to another post in this board that tells me how to add a channel by code. That's not the issue. Please go to http://my.roku.com/accounts/add and add any channel. The one I am trying to add specifically TXVXDDD - but really try any channel by code. The Captcha has an error, the Captcha does not work and it will not let you add any channels by code.

qreyes
Level 8

Jump to solution

Here's a screen recording of the issue: vimeo.com/585098412/e4dea165c4

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@qreyes

Thanks for the follow up.

We are currently unable to reproduce the issue you are experiencing when adding other channel codes, and it would appear the issue lies with that specific channel and their code. 

For more information about that channel's functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. In addition, please be aware that Roku does not review or provide support for non-certified channels as stated in our Support page here: How do I add a non-certified channel to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Sod62
Level 7

Jump to solution

Tengo el mismo problema no puedo añadir Disney+ con código porque no me aparece una y otra vez el No soy un robot a pesar de tener el visto en verde.

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Sod62

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community only supports the English language and I had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

I would recommend looking at my previous post for further assistance regarding your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
iamr
Level 7

Jump to solution

The exact same thing is happening to me!!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @iamr

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're running into? Please also let us know the troubleshooting you've done so we know what steps we should take next.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos