Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex1234
Level 7

Cant find HBO or HBO Max on my channel list at all

HI

I have Roku Express. I cant find HBO or HBO Max channel at all either on TV or on app. If I do a search says not found. Can anyone help please.

Regards

Alex

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Strega
Level 15

Re: Cant find HBO or HBO Max on my channel list at all

0 Kudos
Alex1234
Level 7

Hi

That link doesn't work, It gets converted to this https://channelstore.roku.com/en-gb/browse

That just shows featured channels with no HBO listed

0 Kudos
andyross
Level 16

Which model number of Express? You can find it in the about screen if you don't have the original box. It's possible you may have an older model that is not supported. I also have to assume you are in the US?

0 Kudos
Alex1234
Level 7

Model is 3930EU - Roku Express

Im in the UK

Id be gutted if its not supported as I thought all could get HBO

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@Alex1234 wrote:

Hi

That link doesn't work, It gets converted to this https://channelstore.roku.com/en-gb/browse

That just shows featured channels with no HBO listed

That indicates you are in Great Britain. Apparently Max isn't available there. And just because it might be available on other devices doesn't mean it is available on Roku. That's under the control of HBO, not Roku. Only HBO can make a channel available in a particular geographic location.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos