Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wnims6611
Level 8

Cant Add Channels

I have an Onn RokuTV and have had it about six months or so. I was trying to setup Netflix, Hulu, and Disney + but when I click on the button the remote, the channels wouldn’t load. Actually, I was able to sign in to Hulu but when I opened the channel nothing would work.

The TV is connected because I was still able to watch YouTube at that time. I reset my router but still no luck. So I did a factory reset of the TV then did a software update. I am connected to the network but now I don’t even have YouTube. When I connect to the network it says I have an internet connection. When I check the internet connection it says no internet. I reset the router again but still no luck (speeds are good, approx 50 mbps). Now I can’t even download the YouTube channel. So I go on the Roku app on my phone to download the channels and it says that they are already installed. They are not. So then I tried to install a different channel that isn’t “preloaded” and still was unable to do so. Can anyone help? It’s my sons TV and he’s really disappointed.

I am in the US by the way.

0 Kudos