Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HistorianB
Level 7

Cannot watch "Naked City" either on SmarTV or via PC

Until yesterday, I had no problems watching episodes of "Naked City." This evening, however, I cannot get any episode to load. Continue last episode, play from beginning, or trying any episode leads to a menu screen but nothing ever loads and plays. Today I tried accessing episodes over my PC, by passing my Roku Premium+, but got a message that Roku cannot play episodes with an ad blocker enabled. I have disabled my blocker but, despite multiple refreshes, still get the same message.

Suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot watch "Naked City" either on SmarTV or via PC

Hi @HistorianB,

Thanks for the post. 

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Which streaming channels are you experiencing this issue on? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel/content or all channels on your Roku device? 

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
JsSol
Level 7

I have the same problem trying to watch the "Naked City" serie on Roku channel. Whatever episode I try to load, a blank screen appears. It was working perfectly until last week (episode 12, season 2). I can watch all the other series that I'm following on Roku channel.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@JsSol

Thanks for the post.

We're aware of the issue regarding content on The Roku Channel and the appropriate team is investigating. Once more information is available I'll be sure to update the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
chargerfanbrian
Level 7

so its been 2 months still wont load  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@chargerfanbrian

Thanks for the post.

I currently do not have an update that I can provide regarding this issue. I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos