Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cannot view live channels after my email was hacked

Jump to solution

I was able to get HGTV and Foot Network and other channels live until my email was hacked.  Comcast is my provider for WIFI and cable.  When I try to download live channels I get a message telling me live TV is only for subscribers.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot view live channels after my email was hacked

Jump to solution

@akinsg 

Thanks for the post.

We would first recommend logging out of those channels and reauthenticating them with your cable provider credentials.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, this would seem to be an issue that you should reach out to both your cable provider and the channel providers you are trying to watch for further assistance with your specific issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot view live channels after my email was hacked

Jump to solution

@akinsg 

Thanks for the post.

We would first recommend logging out of those channels and reauthenticating them with your cable provider credentials.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, this would seem to be an issue that you should reach out to both your cable provider and the channel providers you are trying to watch for further assistance with your specific issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos