Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pbetterton
Level 7

Cannot sign in to Starz App on new Roku

Had a Roku Stick, with the Stars App that I Purchased through Roku. I replaced this with a Roku TV. reloaded the Starz App, tried to sign in, says no account found. Sooo, I tried to create a new account, using the same info. Starz says I cannot, because that account already exist. Any help on getting signed back in on the Roku???
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot sign in to Starz App on new Roku

[post moved to appropriate board]

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

For clarification when you were using your Roku Streaming Stick, were you accessing Starz through the Roku Channel or were you using the Starz channel?

Please be aware that Starz is a Premium Subscription and if purchased on the Roku Channel, you will have access to the content within the Roku Channel and not outside. The same goes with if you were to have an existing partner subscription on Starz in that you would only have access to content on that specific channel, and not within the Roku Channel.

For more information on premium channels, please visit our Support page: What are Premium Subscriptions on The Roku® Channel?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos