Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
38specials

Cannot ‘resume’ movies when stopped part way thru.

If I stop movie before the end, I cannot resume watching it.  I can’t even find the movie in the line up.  It should be available to continuing watching as the regular TV shows are.  It is very frustrating to watch most of a movie and then not be able to see the end of it.  

5 REPLIES 5
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Cannot ‘resume’ movies when stopped part way thru.

On what app are you having this issue on?  You might need to check the settings on it, if applicable.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Jody66
Reel Rookie

Same and I’m pissed- it was part of the original programming and Roku just removed the option 

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

“just”?  This thread is from 2022, and the OP never told us what app this was about so it may or may not be the one that you’re having trouble with.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos

This has been going on forever forever and ever and ever and don't understand. I shouldn't have to get a brand new TV every year. I'm sure it's something else here

0 Kudos

Really? It has been removed?

I've tried to resume it or play back from the very beginning for over a month and it still won't do it. So I've lost the use of Roku channel on my TVs which is counterproductive, isn't it?

0 Kudos