Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cannot re-install Disney+

I have a Roku Express+ model 3710X (a model that does support Disney+) and my software is completely up to date (9.2, which is the requirement for Disney+). I had Disney+ downloaded on my Roku and have been watching it for months. All of a sudden one night, Disney+ was no longer listed on my channels. So I go to the channel store and it looks like it was uninstalled somehow. However now whenever I try to add the channel it says “channel install failure, could not add Disney+.”  I have tried doing it through my TV, the app and online. My online Roku account says Disney+ is installed but it does not appear on my channels on the app it TV. I have tried resetting the internet and restarting the roku several times, unplugging it, but nothing works. I can add any other channel but Disney+ will not install. Someone help please!!!! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot re-install Disney+

@RobG1 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried removing any unused channels and trying to install the Disney+ channel? As a last resort, we would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device and seeing if that resolves your issue.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos