Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrob
Level 7

Cannot get "local TV" via Roku Ultra but can using Roku Stick.

I am a Paramount+ member. I can access Paramount+'s "Live TV", which is my local CBS station NOT ROKU LocalTV, on all my devices that connect to my WFIF including ROKU Stick, but my ROKU Ultra does not. Instead, the Ultra connects via Paramount+ to CBS News. I purchased ROKU just to be able to watch CBS Mornings via my Paramount+ subscription. The TV to which it is connected is a Sharp Oquos HDMI TV. Help, please.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Boz
Level 12

Re: Cannot get "local TV" via Roku Ultra but can using Roku Stick.

Are you 100% sure you're logged into Paramount + on both devices using exactly the same Paramount + login credentials?

0 Kudos
userrob
Level 7

Re: Cannot get "local TV" via Roku Ultra but can using Roku Stick.

Thank you for replying! Yes, I even have to choose the person logging in as me vs. a silhouette, like in Netflix or Prime (can't recall which.) In fact the first Roku I set up was the Ultra. 

0 Kudos