Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cannot get Starz or Cinemax?

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Cannot get Starz or Cinemax?

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note. 

We offer both Starz and Cinemax inside the The Roku Channel on your Roku device. See more about Premium Subscriptions here: https://support.roku.com/article/360016436834-what-are-premium-subscriptions-on-the-roku-channel-

Some of these channels may also offer a stand-alone channel option for you to install, on supported models. If you aren't seeing the channel, it may not be available in your location on the Roku platform, or you may not have a supported model of Roku device. You'll want to contact the channel provider directly to inquire further. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note. 

We offer both Starz and Cinemax inside the The Roku Channel on your Roku device. See more about Premium Subscriptions here: https://support.roku.com/article/360016436834-what-are-premium-subscriptions-on-the-roku-channel-

Some of these channels may also offer a stand-alone channel option for you to install, on supported models. If you aren't seeing the channel, it may not be available in your location on the Roku platform, or you may not have a supported model of Roku device. You'll want to contact the channel provider directly to inquire further. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I pay for Cinemax thru COX and would like to view on ROKU. Cable box in other room. I understand I can add Cinemax as non- certified channel with a code  I need in my.roku.com, but where do I get code from Cinemax? Cannot find support on Cinemax website or in MAXGO. Please help....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@theDragon 

Thanks for the note.

Channels that are non-certified and are not supported by Roku as they do not go through the channel certification process, and do not appear in our channel store.  

If you need assistance with a private channel, you will need to reach out to the channel publisher directly for more information and assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos