Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fxstsb

Cannot access Watchnews.pro.

Using a firetv browser, I can.😒 Ihave subscription. But that doesn’t do me any good on the Roku

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cannot access Watchnews.pro.

Firetv is an Amazon product.  Is your subscription to Watchnews.pro obtained through Amazon?

When you subscribe to streaming services through third parties such as Amazon, Hulu, Roku, etc., your subscription is with the third party, not with that streaming service.    I don't know about Watchnews.pro, but for many services you can only then view them via that third party's platform,.

In general, if you want to be able to view a streaming service on several different platforms, you need to subscribe to the service directly on the service's own website.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X