Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cannot Find My Video Library in Prime on Roku

Jump to solution

Hello, We have our Amazon Prime account attached to our Roku Express. Last month, I purchased a couple of seasons of a TV show through the Amazon website. I cannot figure out how to access these purchases through our Roku. When I go to the actual TV show, it shows no record that I purchased the next two seasons. When I look up "My Rentals & Purchases" or "Settings" in Prime on our Roku, the screens keep referencing accessing purchases through "My Video Library," but I can't figure out where to find this on the Roku after searching through all of the menu options and even trying to use the search feature by looking for "Library" or "My Video Library." I'm wondering if I can't find the seasons because I purchased them through the Amazon site instead of directly through Roku? Either way, I would like to be able to use this device to watch the items I've paid for. Thank you in advance for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot Find My Video Library in Prime on Roku

Jump to solution

@kevinegrimm 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend that you go into the Prime Video channel and sign out of your account in the channel settings. Once signed out, remove the channel by pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more, and sign back into your Prime Video account.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Prime Video directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. 

You can reach them here: https://www.primevideo.com/help

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot Find My Video Library in Prime on Roku

Jump to solution

@kevinegrimm 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend that you go into the Prime Video channel and sign out of your account in the channel settings. Once signed out, remove the channel by pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more, and sign back into your Prime Video account.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Prime Video directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. 

You can reach them here: https://www.primevideo.com/help

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos