Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjs78003
Level 7

Cannot Add ReDiscover TV

I cannot add the  ReDiscover Channel to the channel list on my Home Screen.  I've tried multiple time and it says "Could not add 'ReDiscover TV'.  When I checked my online account, it says the channel is already added.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: Cannot Add ReDiscover TV

@kjs78003 wrote:

I cannot add the  ReDiscover Channel to the channel list on my Home Screen.  I've tried multiple time and it says "Could not add 'ReDiscover TV'.  When I checked my online account, it says the channel is already added.

When you add a channel to your Roku account, its channel app still must be downloaded and installed on your viewing device in order for you to view it on that device.  Channel apps written for newer Roku devices with advanced capabilities will not install on older units without these capabilities.

I can't find any information on the Crusade Channel TV website to tell what Roku models they have written their channel app to be compatible with.  If Crusade Channel TV can't be installed on your Roku, odds are Crusade Channel TV doesn't support your model.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos