Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Canada TV (not CanadaTV) note the space differential.

There are 2 Canada TV apps.. that I know of.. One with a space.. one without. The operators of the channel without the space are very responsive to when channels go down. I don't know how to get in touch with the operator of channel that has a space between Canada TV... 2 channels don't load and Space channel has no audio... I hate to dump the channel without giving you the opportunity to deal with it. 

Hope I get a response

THANKS

Mark

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Canada TV (not CanadaTV) note the space differential.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

I'd recommend reaching out to Canada TV directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform is developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. 

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I don't know how to find their contact information. I hope they just fix the issues. I don't want to unsubscribe. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Looks like there is no contact info for Canada (space) TV in the channel store but looks like they only have a few French channels and a couple English channels that hardly ever work. The CanadaTV (no space) channel has to be manually added.

The private channel (Not in the channel store) CanadaTV (no space) has lots of working channels.

Which channel would you like to see added to CanadaTV ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Canadatv (without the space) is an awesome app. My favorite on Roku. Well managed and very responsive to inquiries. 

Canada TV (with the space) still can't find the operator. I dropped the subscription.. but re added it during the blizzard.. so far so good. 

M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Hi M, what channel do you watch on Can TV with the space? CTV Sci-Fi is on CanadaTV now.

0 Kudos