Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rav4cas
Reel Rookie

Can you install Chili Movies app?

Jump to solution

Is it possible to install Chili Movies app on the Roku 2017 streaming player. I have all my other channels I subscribe to in one place now except for Chili. Trying to get everything onto one device.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can you install Chili Movies app?

Jump to solution

@Rav4cas 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It doesn't look like that channel provider currently supports Roku devices, for more information about supported devices, visit their Support page here: https://help.chili.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004330865-What-devices-can-I-use-chili-with-

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Rav4cas 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It doesn't look like that channel provider currently supports Roku devices, for more information about supported devices, visit their Support page here: https://help.chili.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004330865-What-devices-can-I-use-chili-with-

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Catwoman96

Jump to solution

I dont have a streaming device i have a roku tv and i wanna kno if i can get the chilimovie app on the tv

0 Kudos
Rav4cas
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Chili app is still not supported on the Roku devices.

0 Kudos
NJR11
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It’s a shame Chili’s not yet accessible on Roku UK as its content is frequently cheaper than and as comprehensive as the competition. 
Here’s hoping …🤞 

0 Kudos