Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Can you add a trial on top of a trial?

Jump to solution

I currently have a 3-month CBS All Access trail active through Roku and just noticed that there is a new 1-month CBS All Access trial offer through Roku. So I was wondering if I could add the newer 1-month trial on top of my already active 3-month trial to make it 4 months.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can you add a trial on top of a trial?

Jump to solution

@Purewitz 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You will most likely not be able to add a free trial on top of a trial. Trials typically cannot be stacked. You'll want to read the free trial Terms for the offer you are referencing for more details. 

For more information about trial offers, we would recommend reaching out to CBS All Access support directly. You can reach them here: https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/knowledgehome?referer=cbs.com/aa

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Purewitz 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You will most likely not be able to add a free trial on top of a trial. Trials typically cannot be stacked. You'll want to read the free trial Terms for the offer you are referencing for more details. 

For more information about trial offers, we would recommend reaching out to CBS All Access support directly. You can reach them here: https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/knowledgehome?referer=cbs.com/aa

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

OK, I thought as much. Thanks for the reply. I would have asked CBS All Access directly, but the account page said, "It looks like you signed up for CBS All Access on your Roku. To update your subscription or billing information, please visit the account settings on your device.". So I assume I had to direct any questions to Roku when it came to trials, subscriptions, and billing. Again thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos