Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Can we watch the latest NBC shows even a week or so later?

I seen some old posts about NBC but nothing directly related. About ready to cut the cable cord but wondered if we can still see the latest shows on NBC even if I have to wait a week or so. I am under the impression that ABC has locked and unlocked shows when a brand new show is shown about a week to say 10 days later the new show goes to the unlocked category and then it is available to watch for free. Does NBC have the same set up?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Can we watch the latest NBC shows even a week or so later?

NBC is pretty well covered on Roku there is NBC news app and NBC.

They work well here. I have a Sling package that I may have needed to use NBC app I forget.

NBC is covered also by Locast for free if you live in a supported area.

I'm talking Live and the ability to watch reruns.

If you were paying for cable you might be happy to pay  much less for a subscription with Roku.

Otherwise it can be free also with less options.

I cut the cord and have never regretted it.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Well I just found out that I can watch my shows on NBC and ABC and FOX I just have to wait 24 hours all for 5.99 a month. I did not think that was possible and I would have to pay the 54 dollars for Hulu + live TV but I guess not now. So I payed the 5.99 a month which is OK by me, I don't mind waiting for 24 hours to see the latest show. Same goes with CBS but I ended up purchasing CBS all Access for that one.

Highlighted
Level 8

BTW that was for Hulu on the above statement.. and yes I have Roku also.

0 Kudos