Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lily11

Can we watch live cricket match on roku

Can we watch live Cricket match on roku. I am from Dubai and Doing lock smith business  there i saw many of my neighbors who provide duplicate key solutions in Dubai watch the live match on their screens in their shop but i don't have screen in my office and i am not allowed to watch Match on screen but i wanna see. Can i watch live cricket match by using my smart phone through your websites.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can we watch live cricket match on roku

@lily11 

Roku is a steaming platform, much like Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Android/Google TV. You watch content by installing apps (Netflix, Sling TV, Hulu, Disney+, etc). The only content Roku itself offers is from its The Roku Channel app, which is USA only. Now, The Roku Channel may have expanded into Canada, or other supported countries, but I'm not sure. But, it will only be available in a country in which Roku is supported, and you are not in one of those. Regardless, I don't think The Roku Channel offers live cricket matches.

If you have a Roku device, first be aware that you are in an unsupported country, and things may not work. Unsupported means exactly that. But, if a service that carries cricket matches has a Roku app, you could load it and see. But many app developers don't support their apps outside of countries in which Roku itself is supported.

In the USA, Sling TV, ESPN+, and Willow have carried cricket matches. There are Roku apps for those services. Whether or not they'd work in your area, I don't know. Officially, no. In practice, I don't know. Maybe.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
MilesT
Roku Guru

Not a cricket fan, although I live 2 mins walk from Lord's, the home of cricket (the MCC), have done the stadium tour with a friend, (more from local interest than for cricket), and got my Covid jabs done at the mass station at Lord's.  The MCC apparently also has a keen bridge club that plays in local inter club matches.

Lots of options for live cricket on Roku in UK: OTA channel apps including BBC, paid sports apps like Sky and BT, and dedicated cricket apps in Roku channel store.

Unsure which of any of these will work outside UK, in any straightforward way.  Certainly not OTA, probably not Sky or BT.

Sorry can't help more than that.

Not a Roku employee
0 Kudos
Remi

Yes, you can watch live cricket matches streaming on Roku by installing the streaming provider app. If you have any problems visit this website " https://highlightscricket.com ". This might be helpful to you.

0 Kudos