Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djbillyd
Level 8

Can't watch NBC

Jump to solution

I tried to watch the NBC channels last night, live, and got messages that I wasn't subscribed to those LIVE views. I could watch old stuff, but nothing LIVE. Why? I pay for ROKU TV and yet I get BS messages like this for anything LIVE. I tried to watch CFB tonight on ESPN but got the same **bleep** thing. If I am not able to watch LIVE shows, why am I paying REAL money for this stupid subscription? That's about to end!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DarthDagger
Level 9

Re: Can't watch NBC

Jump to solution

I have a subscription for AT&T TV and can sign in and watch live content just fine. If you don’t have a TV subscription you won’t get access to those things, it’s just how things are structured. Maybe buy an antenna and tune into your local NBC station that way. You can get a good HD powered antenna cheap. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DarthDagger
Level 9

Re: Can't watch NBC

Jump to solution

I have a subscription for AT&T TV and can sign in and watch live content just fine. If you don’t have a TV subscription you won’t get access to those things, it’s just how things are structured. Maybe buy an antenna and tune into your local NBC station that way. You can get a good HD powered antenna cheap. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos