Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cmoses
Channel Surfer

Re: Can't use search option in Tidal

Jump to solution

Yes, it worked before. It just stopped working about a month ago. Reached out to Tidal and they said they are aware of the site crashing.

Kissmybug
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Having the same issue, so who’s problem is it to fix?  Roku or Tidal?  Roku is the only place I can’t get Tidal to search anymore. It crashes the app.  This is a huge issue.  Can’t use Tidal in my living room?!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing.

If the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to that channel publisher directly to share your feedback.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
dlmurphy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Tidal subscription is through Roku.  Can't Roku inform Tidal that the app search function has an issue?  

Crabulon500
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue.  I installed the Tidal app about 2 weeks ago and the search function has crashed the app from the beginning.

0 Kudos
famdao

Jump to solution

it was working before but stopped about two months ago for me

0 Kudos
dlmurphy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Update:  I received this response from Tidal's technical support on Dec. 16th:

Thank you for contacting TIDAL Support.  My name is Kara and I'll be happy to assist with using TIDAL on Roku.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue!

This is something our tech support team is aware of.  They are working on a solution and aim to have a fix out as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued patience while we work on resolving this.

Joes70

Jump to solution

tes

0 Kudos
Joes70

Jump to solution

I meant Yes not Tes! How long before it is fixed? I am paying for Tidal and cant use it!

0 Kudos
Crabulon500
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Nice work!  Thanks dlmurphy for putting in the effort to get a response.  Hopefully we'll see a fix soon.

0 Kudos