Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't switch from Kids profile on Netflix

I can't bring up a menu at all. Stuck on my kids profile. I have tried everything I can think of to bring up the menu or change to my profile. From uninstalling Netflix and reinstalling, doing a factory reset, to logging in to my profile in Netflix on a different device. Has anyone had the same issue and found a work around?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't switch from Kids profile on Netflix

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

What Roku model do you have?  Did profiles previously work on it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same issues with one of my Roku devices. Just one device there are no issues with phones or computer just on one Roku device I am not sure which device it is at the moment. But it is a box approx 4 x4  with RCA cables. 

Other than the one has anyone else had the same issue and got it fixed. I performed all the same steps as the above mentioned as I work in IT and figured that would help. It did not work IT previously revceived all netflix accounts until one day im not sure if it was a netflix or a Roku update that wont allow us to switch profiles on it. I have also been all over netflix with no luck.

If anyone can help please do so.

Thanks James

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Really need a model number here.  Though if Netflix Profiles previously did work on this specific Roku then there must be an issue somewhere else.

You could uninstall the channel, restart the Roku, Reinstall the channel and see if that solves the issue.

Try that and also get us the Model# off of the unit.  When you say "4x4 with RCA cables" that sounds a lot like a Roku 2 HD/XD/XS none of which had Roku Profile support.

0 Kudos