Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Can't log into wwe network

Jump to solution

I've been trying to sign into the wwe network and everytime it says signing in and it just sits there.  I've reset the password. I've unistalled and reinstalled it.  It works fine on the my roku tv but not on my 3900x 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't log into wwe network

Jump to solution

@jb4379 

Thanks for the note.

Please make sure when removing a channel that you make sure to reboot your device before adding the channel back once more.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue after removing/installing, we would recommend reaching out to WWE Network directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the WWE Network channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://www.wwe.com/main-help/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jb4379 

Thanks for the note.

Please make sure when removing a channel that you make sure to reboot your device before adding the channel back once more.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue after removing/installing, we would recommend reaching out to WWE Network directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the WWE Network channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://www.wwe.com/main-help/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks,I got it work yesterday 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

How?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yeah, how did you fix it?  I'm having the same issue

@jb4379 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I uninstalled the app and reset my roku.  And then re installed the app and it worked

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

That doesn't work for me unfortunately, but thanks for replying.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I subscribed to The WWE Network free trial via Roku. It signed me out in the middle of a program and won't let me sign in using my roku acct information.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@mattchewie86 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact WWE Network support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach WWE Network support here: https://www.wwe.com/main-help/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos