Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't log into HULU from my PC

Jump to solution

Okay here is the scenario.  I can access Hulu from my Roku and see my family profiles.

I try to log into Hulu from my Windows 10 PC with the same Roku credentials and can't. 

I thought maybe I was being direct billed by Hulu.

This is not the case since I can see my past statements on Roku showing I've been billed for Hulu.

I have other streaming devices I would like to watch Hulu from besides my PC.  Do I contact Roku to fix this issue or would I have to get a direct account from Hulu.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't log into HULU from my PC

Jump to solution

@Takylo @nkm301 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that if you have a subscription through Roku Pay, you will be unable to view content using that subscription on another platform. If you would to have a subscription that is accessible on multiple platforms, we would recommend subscribing through the channel provider directly.

For more information about how to cancel and manage your subscriptions through Roku Pay, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am having a similar problem. I can access Hulu from my Xbox and my iPad but not from my roku or pc. We also pay for Hulu through Roku, and so it should be the same credentials. I am not really sure why this kind of thing is happening.

If you gather any insight on this issue, please share.

Thanks and best of luck!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Takylo @nkm301 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that if you have a subscription through Roku Pay, you will be unable to view content using that subscription on another platform. If you would to have a subscription that is accessible on multiple platforms, we would recommend subscribing through the channel provider directly.

For more information about how to cancel and manage your subscriptions through Roku Pay, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos