Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't locate AT&T TV Now when searching streaming channels

Jump to solution
I have AT&Ts TV Now channel in one room of my house, but when I search streaming channels in a different room, this channel does not come up as an option.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Can't locate AT&T TV Now when searching streaming channels

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. Please contact any channel/service provider directly for any questions or information regarding availability of their channel/service on the Roku platform.

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Roku express
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I was having issues with the AT&T TV Now app, so I uninstalled it. When I went to reinstall it, it wasn't in the channel store. I found this on the AT&T website: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/att-tv/KM1200941 . Any idea when this will be resolved Roku?

Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. Please contact any channel/service provider directly for any questions or information regarding availability of their channel/service on the Roku platform.

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Att TV App disappeared

Jump to solution

I have a Roku 2. The ATT TV app had been working fine. But I had to do a factory reset to deal with another issue. When I set the Roku back up the ATT TV app was unavailable for download. Anyone know why???

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Att TV App disappeared

Jump to solution

I just had the exact same thing happened and I can no longer watch TV with my Roku WTF!

Highlighted
Level 7

DirectTv now

Jump to solution

I just bought a roku Express model 3930R why cant I find the direct tv now app it has the at&t now bit it says my direct tv account isn't compatible with that. What do I do

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: DirectTv now

Jump to solution

@Machine62 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please contact any channel/service provider directly for any questions or information regarding availability of their channel/service on the Roku platform.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Adding ATT TV NOW

Jump to solution

Hi eveybody :

I have a Sharp Roku TV.    And I just learned that ATT TV is discontinued from the Roku app store.    Would adding an Amazon Firestick or an external Roku device enable me to watch ATT TV on this TV ?   Advice ?

garystan1952

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

ATT TV NOW channel removed by Roku

Jump to solution

Roku's response is go and contact the channel provider (i.e. not their problem). ATT says Roku removed the channel from the lineup and they are working with Roku to restore. Technically that takes 5 minutes which leads me to believe Roku is looking for more money from ATT. Once again it is the consumer who loses. I'll decide soon whether to ditch ATT or Roku. Right now Roku will likely be the one I toss.