Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't load Amazon Prime Video...bounces back to main menu

Jump to solution

PRIME video won't launch on Roku.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't load Prime...bounces back to main menu

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the update.

The Amazon Prime Video channel should be working properly at this time. Please feel free to let us know if you are still unable to access the channel.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

96 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to log in to Amazon Prime channel

Jump to solution

Hello all! I use a Roku Express. I just tried to log into the Amazon Prime Videos channel. The screen flashed for a bit like it was logging in, flashed again and then brought me back to the home menu. After reading some guides, I tried uninstalling the channel, shutting off the device and then reinstalling the channel, but I have the same issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you, kindly!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Unable to log in to Amazon Prime channel

Jump to solution

The exact same thing is happening to me.  It was working fine last night but today it keeps bouncing back to the home page. I’ve uninstalled and installed several times and also unplugged my Roku.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me. I went to amazon and lots of people are having the same problem

quazycat

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: PRIME video app

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Tried uninstalling and unplugging for 30 seconds and then reinstalling. No luck. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same thing is happening to me, both on my TCL Roku TV and my Roku express.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: PRIME video app

Jump to solution

Prime app won’t load for me or my parents (in another state) Just goes back to main menu. HELP!!

@Mamaflu wrote:

PRIME video won't launch on Roku.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This started happening today with our Streaming Stick +. I rebooted Roku, removed and reinstalled the Prime channel, nothing helped. Clicking on Prime shows the logo then bounces back to the channel menu.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m having same issue. This has happened before. Last time it wasn’t a Roku issue. It was an Amazon issue. I have tried reinstalling but that didn’t work. Just have to wait till it’s fixed on their end I believe. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

same here

0 Kudos