Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mquen10
Level 7

Can't link to my Roku HBO Max account through my mobile device

Jump to solution

I have been able to watch HBO Max on my Roku stick since the transition, but I can't get it on my mobile device. I signed in using my email address, but there doesn't seem to be a way to link it to the account I have with roku. What do I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't link to my Roku HBO Max account through my mobile device

Jump to solution

@mquen10

Thanks for the post.

How are were subscribed to HBO Max? If you subscribed through Roku Pay, you will only be able to access the channel on Roku devices. If you wish to view that channel on other devices, we would recommend subscribing through the channel provider directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't link to my Roku HBO Max account through my mobile device

Jump to solution

@mquen10

Thanks for the post.

How are were subscribed to HBO Max? If you subscribed through Roku Pay, you will only be able to access the channel on Roku devices. If you wish to view that channel on other devices, we would recommend subscribing through the channel provider directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos