Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjones46

Can’t get antenna channels on Live TV

Only streaming channels are showing up on my Live TV.  I recently bought an antenna to watch a show on broadcast TV.  When I was setting up the antenna, it asked if I wanted to include streaming channels, but now only the streaming channels are showing up.  I really wanted to watch a show right now that I n missing.  But more importantly how do I change this?  If I have to get rid of the streaming channels I will.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can’t get antenna channels on Live TV

@kjones46 

Assuming this is a RokuTV and not a TV with a Roku device connected via HDMI. 

Look in the Settings for an unused Input.  It is termed Live TV Input, but you can rename it to Antenna.

(Settings/TV Inputs) 

You can Hide the Streaming Channels from your Antenna channels in the same Settings menu. (Settings/TV Inputs/Live TV/Manage Channels/Hide Streaming Channels).  You can still access the Streaming Channels from either the Roku Channel or look on the left side of Home Screen Menu for Live TV.

After you set up the Antenna Input, you may have to do a Rescan of channels if not showing up.

(Settings/TV Inputs/Live TV/Scan for Antenna Channels)

--

FYI, I renamed my Antenna Input to Antenna from the default "Live TV" to keep things clearer on my RokuTV and have the Streaming Channels hidden.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102