Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't find Prime video in the channel store

Jump to solution

I have roku express and i cant find prime video in the store 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Prime video

Jump to solution

@Msedith88 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If a channel isn't appearing in Search, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address' reported location by visiting www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue, then create a new Roku account in the correct region. We'd also recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly for more help and information regarding the availability of their service on the Roku platform in your area. They can also assist with any login or troubleshooting questions that you may have. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/13/prime-video

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Is telling is already installed but is not. The other way is getting prime access code so I can put it in the roku

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

It’s saying it’s already installed but its not

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

So in the Store from Home you Search it and it tells you its already installed.

Where are you? Are you in the US? You probably need to be.

in the meantime try a reset; Settings/System/System restart

and see if it shows.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Msedith88 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If a channel isn't appearing in Search, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address' reported location by visiting www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue, then create a new Roku account in the correct region. We'd also recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly for more help and information regarding the availability of their service on the Roku platform in your area. They can also assist with any login or troubleshooting questions that you may have. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ciao a tutti, ho roku (scatola verde) e lo uso principalmente per vedere netflix. Ora ho anche prime video, ma non lo trovo. Lo vedo sul sito di roku e l'ho aggiunto ma in tv non mi appare l'app, mi aiutate?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

hello i live in venezuela and im having the same problem i cant install prime video channel on my roku express+ but i can install and play prime video on my web browser and on my android phone so if amazon prime doesnt care about my ip and location on my other devices why roku its having this problem?? its supposed to be only a device to connect

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

hi im dont think its a problem of my channel provider i google it for prime video country list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Video and my country its not on the list of exceptions also i can watch from my web browser and my phone (using the same ip i connect with roku) and i dont have any problem i think the problem its with the roku channel store so its there a way i can add the channel using a code or can you unblock this??

Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Can't find Prime video in the channel store

Jump to solution

Just because you can play Prime video on your web browser and android phone does not mean it is available in your region on the Roku. It is up the the channel owner to make a channel available in your region. I believe that licensing of content is often different for each medium.

0 Kudos