Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlosar
Level 7

Can't find Disney + Channel

Hi,

Just bought 2 Roku express.

Installed one in my bedroom and Disney+ channel was already installed.

Installed second one in my living room. It asked for My email and now it imported the channels I used to have in an old Roku.

The problem is I can't find the Disney+ channel.

I have browsed through thousands of channels and can't find it.

It seems strange that there is no search option.

I know Disney+  is available, since I have it in an identical Roku in the next room.

Please help!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't find Disney + Channel

Hello @Carlosar

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

If you are using a Roku account that wasn't originated in the region in which you are using your device, you may encounter issues within a channel. i.e. If you are using a device linked to a US Roku account, in Canada or another region.

To resolve the issue, we would recommend creating a new Roku account in the region in which you are using the device and link your Roku device to the new account. 

I hope this helps. 

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos
Diegoecuador
Level 7

Re: Can't find Disney + Channel

Hello
I bought a Roku express HD in the US, I'm from Ecuador. I installed it using my gmail account, but there is no disney chanel option.

How do I solve and add the channel ???

Thanks
Diego
0 Kudos