Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Willis1

Re: Can’t connect to foxnews

N9GS8G6

Willis1

Trying to connect to foxnews

Janie7
Reel Rookie

Hi I can’t  Connect Fox News on my roku can you please help me

Janie7
Reel Rookie

I did what you told me to and it’s still not letting me connect To add fish I know it’s telling me I need a code on my roku 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Janie7 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to FOX News directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the FOX News channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://www.foxnews.com/contact

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

please provide info as I understand from previous posts that Roku is a supporter app for Fox News.

betsy

djhwi

Roku Danny's solution did not work. ROKU needs to address this issue in a more forthright manner. Not guessing at a solution.

0 Kudos
COMarcie

We also LOVE FoxNews and feel we need it to keep informed with the truth. 

We pay for YouTube service and so always get FoxNews.!!  My problem is that I 

now wear hearing aids and want to have captions, but don't with YouTube.

I have gone to Settings on ROKU,  and then accessibility, then captions, so now

I can get captions on many apps, like PBS.  I did click on the FoxNews Channel

app,, signed in, and they sent me a code.  SO...now I DO get FoxNewsGo by clicking

on their app AND I have captions !! It appears to have no charge. 

0 Kudos
Zanadio

@Bnporter wrote:

That’s the problem! You have to choose Tv provider to put the code in! Roku is not listed! 

6pzg7rp

0 Kudos
Oliver70

I understand if they want to charge for it but they should not request a cable or satelite for this , many of us has canceled our subscribers with these form of entertainment.  Have a form of payment if that's what you want but not cable or other tv satelite requests.

0 Kudos