Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daddy03
Level 7

Can't add showtime to second tv

I have a showtime subscription via roku. I am trying to add the subscription to a second roku device. When I go to the roku channel on the second device my only option is to sign up for another subscription. What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: Can't add showtime to second tv

All channels found on the roku are roku channels, but that leads to confusion because there's a single channel by itself that is the Roku CH. And you subscribe to apps like showtime via this Roku Ch, where you pay roku the money. But you can also subscribe to showtime via stand alone channel where you pay showtime directly for the subscription. You can't use the credentials from the stand alone showtime on the one in the Roku ch. You can also buy it from Amazon or Apple tv app, which one does you first roku have? And make sure you using the same one on the second roku. 

Edmund
0 Kudos