Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aurolacu2000
Level 7

Can't access my WatchList and my Library in Movie Store

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

A few months ago, the Movie Store (Fandango Now) started to misbehave.

I can no longer access my watchlist and my library.

I have contacted FandangoNow and they said it is a known issue with Roku and some firewall issues.

Can anybody advise on some solution to make it work again?

Thank you,
Adrian

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Level 16

Re: Can't access my WatchList and my Library in Movie Store

Jump to solution

I just tried it on my Sharp Roku TV. I had to log in, as I don't think I've ever done so on this device. But I see all my purchased titles, including 4K/HDR, and they play as such.

You might try logging out, rebooting your Roku, then logging in again. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

I just tried it on my Sharp Roku TV. I had to log in, as I don't think I've ever done so on this device. But I see all my purchased titles, including 4K/HDR, and they play as such.

You might try logging out, rebooting your Roku, then logging in again. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
sherylfox
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Thanks for answering! 

happy wheels

0 Kudos