Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martin1268
Level 7

Can't access FuboTV in my basement Roku

I was on the phone for an hour this morning with Fubo for exactly the same thing with their reps because it was playing fine in my living room and it kept wanting me to log in, in my basement. They told me that the problem lies with Roku. My subscription is through Roku so Fubo has NO information on my account whatsoever. Long story short, they couldn't help me either and I still have no Fubo in my basement. I'm paying $65 to Roku/Fubo per month for a channel that I can only watch in one room!!!!!!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't access FuboTV in my basement Roku

Hello @martin1268

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried logging in using the credentials you used when you signed up for FuboTV through Roku? We would also recommend checking if the Roku account linked to both devices is the same. To do this, go to Settings > System > About

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sam2rico
Level 7

Then what do I do

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@sam2rico, you don't say what problem you're having, but if you subscribe through Roku I'd recommend canceling that subscription and subscribing directly with FuboTV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos