Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can’t Sign into Netflix

I can’t sign into my Netflix account, getting an error that my email or password are incorrect. I’m signed into Netflix on 2 other devices, reset my password, deleted the app on Roku then added it again, tried to sign in, and it still won’t work. This is not a Netflix issue clearly as it works in both of my other devices. How can I get this resolved?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can’t Sign into Netflix

@CourtneyLML 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please make sure that after removing the channel that you restart your device before adding the channel back again.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I cannot sign into Netflix on my Roku streaming stick+
but I can sign in on other devices 

I’ve remove the Netflix channel and reinstalled, I’ve restarted my Roku, I’ve unplugged my Roku stick from tv

nothing is working that I have done

contacted Netflix and they spent a lot of time troubleshooting and since I can connect on other devices they say I need to contact Roku for support

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Stefani 

Thanks for the post.

When removing the channel, make sure to restart the device before adding the channel back again.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, we would recommend continuing to work with Netflix support if other channels are working correctly. That is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I wish I could downvote the mod's reply.

0 Kudos