Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can’t Login to NFL Sunday Ticket App

Roku Ultra

Can login to my desktops fine.

Consistently get one of two error messages when trying to login into app on Roku

1. Bad ID/PW combination. Confirmed multiple times they are the right credentials.

2. Oops, there is something wrong with your account. Please contact Customer Service.

Contacted CS, they have escalated to Engineering but so far no progress.

Anyone else having this issue?

Remedies?

It is a student account designed for non DTV television customers.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can’t Login to NFL Sunday Ticket App

Thanks for reaching out. 

You will need to contact the channel provider directly to report this type of issue and request assistance logging in. They can assist with investigating any possible issue in their channel, and/or assist you with your login credentials. You can reach NFL Sunday Ticket support here: https://nflsthelp.directv.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I think roku needs to update their app for this. Maybe something with the merger to at&t affected this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

@dalegen7 wrote:

... Maybe something with the merger to at&t affected this

Could be, but the login process is controlled at the AT&T end, not by Roku.  So you need to be looking for AT&T to fix it.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

but why am i able to login to any other device like web browsers in a laptop, ipad, iphone and android devices? roku has the worst support

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same username and password incorrect for the Metronet Streaming app I loaded on Roku express. I can log into metronet streaming website, and FOX sports, NBS sports net, Motortend, etc...

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

We recommend you contact the channel provider directly to report this type of issue and request assistance logging in. They can assist with investigating any possible issue in their channel, and/or assist you with your login credentials.

You can reach NFL Sunday Ticket support here: 
https://nflsthelp.directv.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos