Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ntschellman1005
Level 7

Can’t Find Little Rockers

The “Little Rockers” app is no longer available on Roku. I. An search for it but the app keeps saying “error” when I try to download it. My kids love this app and we need it back desperately! https://littlerockersmusic.uscreen.io

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can’t Find Little Rockers

@Ntschellman1005 

I don't see that listed in the Channel Store. Is that something that's available outside the US? Or is it a private/non-certified app?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

@Ntschellman1005 

Looks like their other site https://littlerockersmusic.com/little-rockers-app/ is linked to their new site that you provided.  On other site says one of their physical sites is closed permanently due to pandemic.  The phone numbers on both sites are the same as well as their contact info.  You are correct that it said it was offered for Roku.  Best course would be contact them directly either by their phone number or email address on their Contact page.  https://littlerockersmusic.com/contact/  or  https://littlerockersmusic.uscreen.io/pages/contact-us

Rockout@LittleRockersMusic.com

732-530-8600

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos
Ntschellman1005
Level 7

It is definitely inside the US. They are based out of New Jersey. Roku use to offer the app until recently (maybe 2 weeks ago). Now when I search for the app I can find it but I get an error message when I try to download it. @DBDukes 

0 Kudos
makaiguy

@Ntschellman1005 wrote:

Roku use to offer the app until recently (maybe 2 weeks ago).

It's not readily apparent to most that each channel provider creates and maintains the specific version of their app that runs on the Roku system. The only channels that Roku maintains are their own The Roku Channel, the Roku Media Player, and several Roku information channels. For everything else, Roku just provides the platform on which they run.

For problems of this nature you should contact the channel directly.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
DBDukes

Keep in mind what @makaiguy and @AvsGunnar said. And, follow this bit.

If it was available in the Roku Channel Store in the US (you say it was, and I believe you; this is not doubting what you say at all), and it's no longer available, there can be a variety of reasons.

• The app is no longer supported by the developer. This is possible. If so, it's gone.
  • The app developer, having the ability to pick the devices on which the app will run, picked devices you don't have. I doubt this, as I have a variety of Roku devices, and it's not showing for me at all. Let's rule this out. Unless...
  • The app developer released an update which contained a bug rendering the app invisible to most users, such as picking devices or regions incorrectly. This is possible, though unlikely. If it was this, it would be for the developer to fix.
  • There is an issue with the Roku Channel Store. However, as such would impact many many many apps, the board would likely be overwhelmed by simiar posts on a wide range of apps. I highly doubt this is the issue.
  • The app violated some content rights issue and Roku pulled it. This is possible, though I doubt it. If it did happen, it would be up to the app developer to resolve such conflict with rights owners and resubmit.

All this leads to contacting the app developer.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos