Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Can not log into Sling TV via Roku 3900X-Roku Express

Having same problem works on iPad and iPhone .. was working perfect until about 10 days ago . I have done everything here , called tech support 8 times always we will sent it to our engineers . Even did s factory reset on the roku . They changed the password etc nothing worked
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RokuShawnS
Level 10

"jeffsadler1967" wrote:
Having same problem works on iPad and iPhone .. was working perfect until about 10 days ago . I have done everything here , called tech support 8 times always we will sent it to our engineers . Even did s factory reset on the roku . They changed the password etc nothing worked

Forums Rules: Topic is over six month's old; please start a new thread.
Also, please refer to this thread, when reporting issues.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Can not log into Sling TV via Roku 3900X-Roku Express

When I use the shortcut button for sling, now, and hulu nothing happens beside a sound on my tv. I don’t have the option to search apps therefore I can’t even search for sling and download the app. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@gabbycalloway 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can search for a channel through the Roku search option on the Roku Home screen as well as search and add a channel through the Roku channel store from the web.

For assistance on finding channels on your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Please let us know if you need further assistance searching for channels on your Roku device.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos