Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can not delete and reinstall channel

Has the loading issue with Hallmark Movies stand alone app been figured out yet. I can not watch a movie through the app on my RoKu after connecting my RoKu to a different TV set. The old set went belly up. I can not delete the channel either through RoKu user device. There is no selection to do that. It shows that I could manage my subscription and it has the date that it is to renew. I was told by hmn to delete the Hallmark Movies app and then reinstall... Unfortunately, the selection is not there. Please, how do I delete the hallmark Movies app? I've spent three days of trying to fix this. If this doesn't work let's just refund my money until Hallmark gets its act together.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Can not delete and reinstall channel

I don't think you can remove a channel for which you have an active subscription.  It's probably for your own protection so that you don't remove a channel and then keep getting charged for the subscription.  I think your only option is to perform a factory reset.  Definitely a pain, but you shouldn't lose anything if you link to the same Roku account.

0 Kudos