Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can I watch the Super Bowl live anywhere on my roku

New to roku! Was wondering if I can watch the Super Bowl live anywhere on the roku! Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Can I watch the Super Bowl live anywhere on my roku

I believe its on Fox this year, and wow that means its been 3 or 4 years since my parents were able to pull it off. They don't get it too well via antenae and gave me a ring & I walked them thru it, thinking the SB would be blacked out but it wasn't.  Last summer we watched the womens world cup soccer match as well.

Anyway, add the Fox app, be sure to activate & register etc to get that out of the way. Then you should be able to watch Fox tv live. They 'might' kick you off every hour or something. Otherwise there's an app called Locast which in some markets offers local channels for $5/month. You can check their website but its only about 10 or 20 markets right now.

0 Kudos