Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSS50
Level 7

Can I put channel links for two different Prime accounts on home screen?

Jump to solution

I have log-ins for two different Amazon Prime accounts, which I would like to access via Roku's home page with my Roku Express. My log=in info is stored on the existing Prime account. Is there a way to add a second icon link on the homepage with second log-in info? Or do I have to open Prime, then sign-out and sign back in with second log-in.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can I put channel links for two different Prime accounts on home screen?

Jump to solution

To my knowledge the Prime channel has no ability to register multiple accounts. You might be able to use different Prime accounts on two different Roku devices, (I don't think the Prime account is linked to the Roku user account) but not on the same device. About all you can do is to log out of Prime within the channel and log back is with different credentials. And it's a pain. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can I put channel links for two different Prime accounts on home screen?

Jump to solution

To my knowledge the Prime channel has no ability to register multiple accounts. You might be able to use different Prime accounts on two different Roku devices, (I don't think the Prime account is linked to the Roku user account) but not on the same device. About all you can do is to log out of Prime within the channel and log back is with different credentials. And it's a pain. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos