Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can I keep my channels when I get a new device?

When upgrading to a new Roku box will the channels i already downloaded on the old one be able to be downloaded all at once or do I have to re-download them individually?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Channels

I dunno., Interesting question. Its not hard at any rate https://channelstore.roku.com/browse 

If you can change your title to something like 'Transfering Channels Over' Im sure someone knows.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can I keep my channels when I get a new device?

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

When you link multiple Roku devices to a single Roku account, the channels and purchases will be the same on each device. When a channel is added or removed on one device, the channel is automatically added or removed on all devices linked to that account that support the channel.

For more information about adding multiple devices to a single Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I add a Roku® streaming device to my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos